Saturday, February 20, 2010

Nursery Singing Time - Shakers

I got called to be the Nursery Music Leader in January, I am finally starting to get my plans in place and am going to document and share them here!

 
I took mini Easter eggs and filled them with rice and hot glued them shut...

 They are just the right size for little hands and not too loud!  :)

We use these for:
  1. In the Leafy Tree Tops (Spring)
  2. The Golden Plates
  3. I am glad for many things
  4. Youv'e had a Birthday 
  5. For Health & Strength
  6. Reverently, Quietly
  7. I belong to the church of Jesus Christ
  8. I'm trying to be like Jesus
  9. It's Autumn Time (Fall)
  10. Falling Snow (Winter)
  11. Give said the Little Stream
  12. The Wise Man Built
  13. I am like a Star
  14. Quickly I'll Obey
  15. I love to Pray
  16. Little Jesus (Christmas)
  17. Christmas Bells (Christmas, can use bells instead)
  18. If you're happy and you know it

No comments: